Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Put Up or Shut Up

I suppose we all have reasons for putting off the things we want to do, eventually we have to, as my Dad would say "put up or shut up". So I am putting up....

I have been a stalker for years and enjoyed every minute of it. I will never forget the night I discovered design blogs! In the beginning I was over the moon with Joni from Cote de Texas [still am], Marian from Miss Mustard Seed [still am] and Eddie Ross [still am]. I remember when Lauren Liess first met Eddie and Jaithan at a flea market get together. I still love and read about them all the time. But sometimes I think maybe if I put myself out there I would be meeting my new friends for coffee at High Point too! I think I could be friends with you guys - if only you knew me. My family nags me and tells me to post some of my stuff, so I am. Get ready!
Here is my handsome Dad watching over me and telling to put up!

No comments:

Post a Comment